Saturday, August 30, 2014

#80 Succubus and Spectator progress

I didn't manage to get too much done during the week on either figure. Last night and this morning though I got wire a but done! I've finished the succubus and am pleased with most I'd it her. The hair especially since my friend wanted to be like Morrigan's from Dark Stalkers. Some light dry brushing of grey on the ends worked better than I thought and picked o out the small details.

The spectator got dark blue tentacle tips and some bright green on them to make the details pop. The inside of its mouth got a good coat of liche purple and I might follow this up with some dry brushing of a lighter purple. Then it's eyes will be a bright green. The central eye will get some pupil details, something a little alien possibly.

Finally I managed to squeeze in a little side project for another friend. A heroclix daredevil figure with some modifications. Turned out ok, nothing too fancy just sime block painting and washes.

No comments:

Post a Comment