Tuesday, April 9, 2013

#55 Color choices...

I'm at the last stages of painting the non-character Vanguard from Battle for Alabaster. My trouble niw is how to paint the visors on these troops! I have a nice clean white basecoat down. My initial plan was to paint the visors a nice bright green to make them really pop and give a real tech-y look. After putting the white on though I'm leaning towards leaving them white or just making them look like a clear visor. Here is a pic of a few figures, let me know what you think, yeah?

2 comments:

  1. I say go with the green visors. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm going to paint them green tonight and I might go with your Metroid suggestion too. I'm going to clean up five figures I received in the Biohazard level and paint them based on Samus' armors from the Metroid series. I'm still kicking myself in the butt about not seeing that from the beginning!

    ReplyDelete