Thursday, March 21, 2013

#53 More SW:BfA minis

Just wanted to post up a quick shot of what I've done so far. I cleaned and assembled the figures the first week I received the game (arrived 1/18/13) and gave them a coat of primer a couple weeks later. Then I decided on a color scheme, took a few days and I crossed my fingers those paints were still. So that brings us to know. I have done the primary colors on all the non-character Vanguard. All that's left are details, weapons and bases. I'm thinking a basic black and gunmetal for the weapons, not sure what I'll do for the bases and a nice vibrant green for the visors.
Here's a shot of all the mini's from the base game.
I'm not sure if I will ever get around to painting the extra figures I received since I'm still waiting for the rest of the character figures I ordered. That and working on mini's really messes up my back these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment