Tuesday, June 4, 2019

#102 Some painting done

I'd love to post some pictures though blogger seems to have other ideas at the moment.
Anyways, I've gotten a few things painted since the end of April. I did two commissions for x-wing miniatures: an Escape shuttle painted in BB-8 colors, a Star Viper painted in Zentradi and Mirya colors, a Fang in Roy Fokkers colors and another Fang painted in Max Sterlings colors. They came out quite well.

In the Imperial Assault side of things I painted the HK-47 units, the Death troopers, the Alliance rangers, the Wookie warriors, the Lolth cats and the Wing guards.

Next on the table are the Ugnaughts and the Hired Guns. I want to get through all the non-unique figures before I start the unique characters.

If blogger works again the I'll update this post (or make a new post).

No comments:

Post a Comment