Thursday, September 2, 2010

#24 another semester starts...

Back in school and hopefully all the paperwork I turn in allows me to fulfill all the req's that keep popping up for graduation though that is neither here nor there as the point of this post is something entirely different as its focus is to allow me to keep a list of artists I am supposed to choose from to research for my Art168 class. So here are the names:



Charles and Ray Eames
Otto Wagner
Charles Rennie Mackintosh
Gerrit Reitveld
Greene and Greene
Frank Lloyd Wright
Josef Frank
George Nakashima
Czech Cubists: Pavel Janak, Josef Chocol
Josef Hoffman
Charlotte Perriand
William Morris
Gustav Stickley
Michael Thonet
Arne Jacobson
Eileen Gray
Alvar Aalto
Shaker Furniture
Martin Puryear
Richard Deacon
Ursula Von Rydingsvard

Sam Maloof

And now they are all links to the wiki pages, some have more info some have less, this is mainly so that I have something I can rfer to during my research and keep the names in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment